Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Front Desk: Volunteers help with the Tool Library & Bike Co-op front desk operations during open hours. Current needs are Monday 5-7 pm, Wednesday 5-7pm & Saturday 8-2 pm.
- Veggie Oasis: Volunteers help us glean and distribute fresh produce each Saturday. Visit the Veggie Oasis sign up link for more information. Join the Veggie Oasis Facebook Group.
- Tool Library: Develop Workshop area, Set up mini hardware store, Inventory, Repair Broken tools, sort donations, social media, recover tools, sort files
- Greenhouse & Seed Library Assistant: Volunteers who are knowledgeable of plants would be great for this role.
- Community Gardens: Volunteers needed to weed, mow, plant, and maintain our community gardens. Great opportunity for groups.
- Book Bike: Volunteers will ride the bike and help give away books at various community events and Saturday mornings at the Farmer’s Market.
- Bed Blitz: Join the committee to plan the Bed Blitz event. Join the Bed Blitz meetings (see next meeting date) Help advertise bed sponsorships. Arrange speaking engagements for other organizations/groups/clubs. Set up mock bed at WBRP. Help with the many volunteer jobs for this event (see volunteer sign up sheet). Assist with Admin duties. Help with marketing and advertising material
- Event Planning: Take the lead on planning WBRP events: West Fest, Bed Blitz, Taste of the West, etc
- Facility and Building Maintenance: Care for the building cleanliness inside and out, make calls for repairs, sort and organize donations/materials at WBRP
- Art & Street Beautification: Volunteers serve on a committee to plan murals, apply for grants, complete art projects, etc. Dates and times are flexible.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Help to manager our volunteer base. Some work can be done from home and some work to be completed in the office. Organize Volunteer Orientations 4/yr, call and follow up with volunteer list, seek out new volunteers, set up volunteer process, etc
- Board Member: We have 3 open spots to fill on our Board. Board meetings are the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 6-7 PM.
- Side Yard: Native Plant Garden, Bike Rim Igloo, LFL install, Plant grass in side yard. Weed landscaping
- Organize: files, forms, basement, kitchen, tool inventory, garage, seeds, bikes and bike parts
Volunteer Sign Up:
Ready to volunteer? Send your name and phone number via email to email@example.com and we will schedule you for an orientation session.