Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Front Desk: Volunteers help with the Tool Library & Bike Co-op front desk operations during open hours. Current needs are Monday 5-7 pm & Saturday 8-2 pm.
- Veggie Oasis: Volunteers help us glean and distribute fresh produce each Saturday. Visit the Veggie Oasis sign up link for more information. Join the Veggie Oasis Facebook Group.
- Tool Library: Volunteers assist with inventory control. Dates and times are flexible.
- Greenhouse & Seed Library Assistant: Volunteers who are knowledgeable of plants would be great for this role. Dates and times are flexible.
- Community Gardens: Volunteers needed to weed, mow, plant, and maintain our community gardens. Great opportunity for groups. Dates and times are flexible.
- Book Bike: Volunteers will ride the bike and help give away books at various community events and Saturday mornings at the Farmer’s Market.
- Bed Blitz: Join the committee to plan the Bed Blitz event. Event day volunteer opportunities will be available soon online.
- Art & Street Beautification: Volunteers serve on a committee to plan murals, apply for grants, complete art projects, etc. Dates and times are flexible.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Help to manager our volunteer base. Some work can be done from home and some work to be completed in the office.
- Board Member: We’re in need of someone who understands money. Board meetings are the 4th Wednesday of each month from 6-7 PM.
Volunteer Sign Up:
Ready to volunteer? Send your name and phone number via email to email@example.com and we will schedule you for an orientation session.