Driven by the voice of residents, the WBRP leads impactful, collaborative efforts of neighbors and local stakeholders that honor our historical and cultural roots, build on the pride and strengths of our neighborhoods, and empower residents to be leaders and achieve a vision for a better community.
1. Residents of West Bloomington are empowered and engaged in the community.
2. Residents of West Bloomington enjoy a better quality of life.
3. Residents live in neighborhoods that are clean, green, and beautiful.
4. Residents feel safe and secure in their homes and neighborhoods.
5. Residents have housing options that are affordable, accessible, and energy efficient.
6. Youth have opportunities for education, recreation, and volunteer service.
7. Residents have the opportunity to own and maintain their own homes.
8. Residents have the opportunities for employment, independence, and self-sufficiency.
9. Residents have access to food security, transportation, and health care.
10. Residents celebrate the history, architecture, culture, and diversity of the community.
11. Residents have the opportunity to learn, serve others, and exert civic leadership.